Calendar – January 2018
Wishing you a Happy and Prosperous New Year!
January 8, 2018 – 6:30 p.m. – Central Committee meeting at Headquarters
February 24, 2018 – Our Lincoln Day Dinner has been scheduled at Cedars at Dungeness. Mark your calendar! More information below.
TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE! Get yours early!
Would you like to get involved with the county Republican Party and make a difference? Contact us here.
Annual Lincoln Day Dinner & Auction
Saturday, February 24, 2018
The Cedars at Dungeness, Legends Room
1965 Woodcock Road, Sequim, WA
Special Guest Speaker
Member Washington State Assembly
19th Legislative District
No Host Reception 5—6 PM Plated Dinner,
Silent & Live Auctions 6—8 PM
Choice of Prime Rib, Chicken Piccata or Roast Pork Loin
Tickets are $60 per person or $110 per couple.
Reserve a table for $50 Credit Cards Accepted
Tickets available October 2 through February 16
Buy before January 15 to be entered in a drawing at the dinner
for an impressive black-framed patriotic emblem, a $100 value.
For more information call the CCRP office at 360-417-3035
No Host Reception Appetizers
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites – w/Honey Mustard Glaze
- Caprese Skewers – w/Tomatoes, Mozzarella and Basil w/Balsamic Glaze
- Smoked Salmon Tartlets – w/Lemon Dill Cream Cheese
Choose one entrée from
- Chef Carved Prime Rib – Oven Seasoned & Slow Roasted to Tender Perfection
- Roasted Pork Loin – w/Demi Sauce
- Chicken Piccata – Pan Seared and Nestled in a Buttery Lemon Caper Sauce
Other menu items provided with dinner include
- Spinach Salad – w/mandarin oranges, red onions and feta cheese in a light raspberry vinaigrette
- Seasoned Roasted Potatoes
- Seasonal Vegetables
- Tuxedo Truffle Mousse Cake
Make Your Reservations for the LDD
Former county commissioner Phil Kitchel chats with former Port Angeles Mayor Glenn Wiggins at a previous Lincoln Day Dinner.
Republican National GOP Committeewoman from Washington State, Fredi Simpson, speaks at a previous Lincoln Day Dinner.
Pete and Gayla Heisel man the Clallam County GOP Fair Booth.
More previous events can be seen here: